As a result of continued growth we have a need for an experienced CA that wants to take the next step in their career in public accounting. Our firm offers a unique mix of large and small engagements. You will enjoy a strong work/life balance, full benefits and a high level of commitment to professional development.
- Prepare and supervise client year-end files including audit, review and compilation engagements
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare corporate and personal tax returns
- Work directly with our owner managed clients providing assistance in all facets of their financial operations
- CA with minimum 5 years of current experience in Canadian public accounting
- Strong technical skills
- Knowledge of personal, corporate and trust tax returns
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-motivated and capable of working in a team environment
- Experience with not-for-profit entities would be an asset
- Must be computer literate with thorough knowledge of Caseware/Caseview, Excel and Taxprep's personal, corporate and trust return software
If you are interested in this position, please contact us.