Allison Tennebaum, CPA, CA, LPA, MBA
Allison advises owner-manager businesses in a range of sectors including succession planning, real estate and construction, and manufacturing and distribution. She assists her clients by providing strategic alternatives including personal and corporate tax planning, asset security, business management, operation and control improvement and corporate reorganization.
Professional Designations and Education
- Chartered Professional Accountant, Ontario (2010)
- Masters of Business Administration, Richard Ivey School School of Business, University of Western Ontario (2007)
- Honours Business Administration, Richard Ivey School School of Business, University of Western Ontario (2005)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada